[Incubation] original composition: th1 - 7cd1 (and talk to me)

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Thu Jun 23 08:22:56 PDT 2011

And another one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPw1VH9Pam4

Just calm down...and talk to me...

More minimal synth, this time with vocals.

Sounds recorded walking home Thursday, June 21st. Residents of the Bay Area
will hear the very familiar sounds of our local metro transit. Piano
tinkling and drums composed EasyBeats on my iPhone 4, with a stray Nord Lead
filter sweep from the session on the 3rd of June. Vocals recorded using
'Voice Memos' app. Sequenced and edited in Adobe Audition 1.5 on both the
21st and 2nd June.

Visuals recorded in Millbrae on 20th June 2011 (8mm app) and at Mt. Diablo
State Park May 8th, 2011, and assembled using iMovie.

--Sam