[Incubation] Melted Toys / Craft Spells / Beach Fossils at Slim's show last night (gig review)

Sam Habash the at atmyheels.com
Mon May 9 14:34:12 PDT 2011

Sorry to hear that, but let me know how it turned out if you were able to
make it.

Yeah, felt compelled to pick up their Underwater Peoples LP-let, it's really
good.

Right now, I'm really digging "Vacation" by Beach Fossils.  Amazing, amazing
song...though it's more from their first incarnation rather than their more
poppy current sound:
http://blog.kexp.org/blog/2010/07/22/song-of-the-day-beach-fossils-vacation/

(testing to fix a misconfiguration that may have been keeping list mail from
working...)

--Sam