[Incubation] Beach Fossils Slim's Cinco De Mayo show upped

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Sat May 14 22:46:39 PDT 2011

Finally finished with my Beach Fossils recordings, which you can grab it
from the AMH blog post I just put up.

http://www.atmyheels.com/2011/05/beach-fossils-craft-spells-melted-toys.html

I've linked all the video I could find on YouTube, as well as upped my own
contributions.  Don't miss the Beach Fossils' bassist diving into his
drumkit at the end of Twelve Roses...

I'm really impressed by Melted Toys, so tomzero and I will be catching them
next month.  The second song (not released yet) sounds like a SXXV tune.  I
forgot to mention in my blog post that they were using the
singer/guitarist's iPhone as a drum machine, the group had no live drummer,
but it didn't seem to detract very much from their sound.

Next up will be Tune-Yards from the week before, which I'll probably finish
right before catching Weekend at the Independent.

--Sam