[Incubation] Upped: Thee Oh Sees - 2011-07-28 - Uptown Oakland CA

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Mon Sep 5 09:55:28 PDT 2011

http://www.atmyheels.com/2011/09/thee-oh-sees-2011-07-28-uptown-oakland.html

Includes FLACs for the audio recording and a link to the full show which I
filmed with my Flip Ultra HD and iPhone 4 on tag team duty.  At one point, I
was filming with both since I didn't want to miss a second.

Features Lars Finberg on second drums...even if you're even only halfway a
fan, check this out, as this features the live debut of 'Burning Spear' and
a couple other new ones.  Still, it's a pale substitute for being there so
you owe it to yourselves to catch them at least once before you die.  They
are simply incredible live.

Realized I still have one more show of theirs in the can, The Eagle back in
late April...which ended up shutting down shortly afterwards, also with full
video+audio, so will be unleashing that in due course.

Also threw in links for the sets Mike Donovan and The Royal Baths...didn't
really like either, but I'm sure somebody will.  Blasted Canyons, who were
amazing, I'm saving for a future post.

--Sam