[Incubation] Terry Malts / TSM YouTubes

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Sun Dec 23 01:21:39 PST 2012

Some guy named 'TelegraphWeekend' is taking a page out of my book and is
videoing these shows...I actually noticed that he was videoing but forgot
about it until I saw his output on Youtube.  In addition to these, he also
has clips from Warm Soda and La Sera....

Terry Malts - The New Parish Oakland - 2012-12-01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGEdtMmC-R8

Where Is The Weekend
What Was It?
Tumble Down
'They're Feeding' [new song]
I Do

The Soft Moon - The New Parish Oakland - 2012-12-14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI5x9iIafy4

This is the complete show!  I've PM'ed him to see if he's cool with syncing
up my audio to his video, probably will work on that for EOY...

--Sam