[Incubation] TJF @The Fillmore SF 2013-02-23 upped to the tracker

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Wed Mar 27 23:11:02 PDT 2013

http://incubation.atmyheels.com/torrents-details.php?id=165

Another mediocre effort, about on par with my NO "recording" last year at
the Fox.  I'm not doing well at larger venues it seems.
Had to borrow from a YouTube recording to fill in the missing tracks, as my
batteries died during the middle of the third song, and
I only noticed during "Tendons"...lucky that I noticed at all, I guess.  I
guess "borrow" is the wrong word, can't exactly give it
back now, can I?.  The good news is that Glenn "rainingvodka" Vomaka was
spotted so I'm sure a better recording will surface
on DIME one day.

If you want a truly worthwhile recording, I steer you towards Graeme's:
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=443647

I did record the two opening acts, but trust me, you don't want to bother,
even if Guards is getting some hype surrounding them and
are headed up by the guy in Cults' brother.

Setlist is the same everywhere else.

Enjoy.