[Incubation] Dunes (vinyl rips)

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Wed Aug 10 08:37:11 PDT 2011

All,

One of the very many good bands I've seen this year, saw them last month at
Thee Parkside, SF's Premier Dive Bar!  Look for the recording of the show on
my blog in the next couple of days.  They're probably better on record than
live though, a few people have noted that they're not quite there yet...have
to think Steve Robinson for putting in a word for us to check them out.

I've upped their discography to date:  http://www.discogs.com/artist/Dunes

I'd say "Tied Together" is my favorite by these guys, though you really
can't go wrong with any of their dream-pop...I'd say they most sound like
Tamaryn, but more chimey than droney, if that makes any sense.

Download here:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JTH6FUD1

(the blog will only ever host ROIOs, so commercially-available material will
remain list-only)

--Sam