[Incubation] The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart SF show upped on DIME

Sam Habash the at atmyheels.com
Tue May 10 06:43:56 PDT 2011

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=356551

Wasn't that enthused about their performance but their new album Belong does
have some good songs on it, plus they're probably the only Slumberland act
that's been on national TV.

As I noted in the seed, despite the blending of tomzero and my sources, this
still sounds very similar to their 2009 performance.  If there's any
requests, I can dig in the archive and make that available again.  I rarely
use compression on my recordings, but this is one that needed it I think,
since audience clapping was much louder than the volume.

They mentioned at the start of the encore they were hanging around with
label mates Weekend (who by all accounts are *the* Slumberland band to
watch/hear) but somehow I doubt this was the case, due to some things I've
heard...

--Sam