[Incubation] Upped: Cold Showers - Highlands 7 inch [Mexican Summer MEX093]

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Tue Sep 6 08:38:09 PDT 2011

All,

When we saw these guys, Tom and I were like "wow, this is good".  We also
liked Dunes quite a bit but these guys were the standouts...

Thanks to Steve R again, here's their Mexican Summer debut 7", which is
limited to something like 300 copies.  I'm probably going to buy my own
copy.  Again, this is list-only since it's a commercial release.  Rob
Barbato (Darker My Love, The Fall) produced and engineered this recording.

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MWK33GEA

If any of you are interested, there's a bunch of live recordings as well.  I
forget if I've already shared our recording yet...don't think I have.  Since
these heavily feature pre-release material, they're staying private for
now...currently working on tracksplitting and ID'ing the Cold Showers sets.

2011-07-24 Vera Stage CHBP Seattle WA (Dunes, Cold Showers)  SR
2011-07-24 Space, Seattle WA (Cold Showers, Dunes incomplete)  SR
2011-07-25 New Frontier Lounge, Tacoma WA (Dunes, Cold Showers) SR
2011-07-27 Thee Parkside, San Francisco (Dunes, Cold Showers) TZ0TH1

--Sam