[Incubation] Upped: Thee Oh Sees - 2011-07-28 - Uptown Oakland CA

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Thu Sep 15 02:50:57 PDT 2011

http://www.atmyheels.com/2011/09/thee-oh-sees-2011-07-28-uptown-oakland.html

Includes FLACs for the audio recording and a link to the full show which I filmed
with my Flip Ultra HD and iPhone 4 on tag team duty.  At one point, I was filming
with both since I didn't want to miss a second.

Features Lars Finberg on second drums...even if you're even only halfway a fan,
check this out, as this features the live debut of 'Burning Spear' and a couple
other new ones.  Still, it's a pale substitute for being there so you owe it to
yourselves to catch them at least once before you die.  They are simply incredible
live.

Realized I still have one more show of theirs in the can, The Eagle back in late
April...which ended up shutting down shortly afterwards, also with full video+audio,
so will be unleashing that in due course.

Also threw in links for the sets Mike Donovan and The Royal Baths...didn't really
like either, but I'm sure somebody will.  Blasted Canyons, who were amazing, I'm
saving for a future post.

--Sam