[Incubation] Up on tracker: Cold Showers - 2012-03-31 - Bottom Of The Hill SF

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Thu Apr 5 01:09:44 PDT 2012

http://incubation.atmyheels.com/torrents-details.php?id=67&hit=1

The recording turned out GREAT...it's up there with Crashingbeat's and SRs
efforts in terms of sound quality.

A list of known video footage/setlists is here:
http://www.bestii.com/youtube/coldshowers.html

And moreover, I filmed nearly all the set in full, using the Flip, so give
me a few days and I'll get that up.  With that said, at times the camera's
eye was partially obstructed as I had it on a Ready Steady on the
counter...so it may not have turned out that good (I'm afraid to look!)

--Sam