[Incubation] On the tracker: The Soft Moon - 2012-02-01 - The New Parish Oakland CA

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Wed Feb 15 08:13:35 PST 2012

Link here:  http://incubation.atmyheels.com/torrents-details.php?id=24

The Soft Moon
2012-02-01
The New Parish
Oakland CA

TZ0TH1 blend

TZ0: Sonic Studios DSM-6s/L > Edirol R-09HR
TH1: Church Audio CA-11 cards > Olympus LS-5

Backing music selection courtesy of Hether Fortune

setlist

...PA music: Soft Cell "Youth"...
We Are We
Breathe The Fire
Circles
Out Of Time
Into The Depths
Dead Love
Total Decay
Parallels
Bones
Alive
Tiny Spiders
...outro...PA music: Joy Division "Disorder"

Flickr photoset, minimal because I was videoing the Soft Moon set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26494411@N02/sets/72157629172766031/

--

Notes

Second show with Keven Tecon (Veil Veil Vanish/Wax Idols) on drums.
No 'We Are We' but sequence was completely different to the Cafe Du
Nord show (which had sold out) a couple of weeks ago.