[Incubation] Weekend recording from Saturday night (9/15) upped

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Tue Sep 18 08:06:00 PDT 2012

Last show they'll be playing for a while...

http://incubation.atmyheels.com/torrents-details.php?id=147

Includes new track "Scream Mask" (this may have been the first time playing
it) which was *amazing*, my only bit of remorse (not regret; this was
something I did which I wish I hadn't) was opening my mouth at the end of
it and talking, as guy next to me grabbed the setlist and I wanted to see
what the song was called...should have just held my breath until I passed
out.

--Sam