[Incubation] Synthetic ID: Noise Pop @Rickshaw Stop SF 2013-02-27

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Thu Feb 28 02:48:37 PST 2013

There's a bit of a buzz around this particular group, and it is building.
 Phil and Corey from Terry Malts say they're the best group going in SF,
and I can't disagree.

Essential for any fans of glue-punk or any melodic, angular music, from
Wire on down.

Here's my recording of them last night, in lossless FLAC format.
http://www.adrive.com/public/xwV29U/Synthetic%20ID%20-%202013-02-27%20-%20Noise%20Pop%20%5BRickshaw%20Stop%20SF%5D.zip

And as m4a files (iTunes-ready):
http://dl.atmyheels.com/AMH/20130227_NoisePop_SF/Synthetic%20ID%20-%20Live%202013-02-27%20Noise%20Pop.zip

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/shookdown/2012/08/synthetic_id.php (written a few
months back) has more info.
The cover photo was in the article was taken by yours truly!  It also
appears on the European version of Apertures.

I'll probably end up taking down the tracker in the near future, not sure
if it serves any purpose if I can just send you guys links.
Maybe I'll keep it around for large stuff.

--Sam