[Incubation] AMH recent posts

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Sun Oct 9 16:00:15 PDT 2011

Have a few recordings to share with you....

DDG/Crocodiles/Colleen Green - 2011-10-04 - Great American Music Hall SF
http://www.atmyheels.com/2011/10/dum-dum-girls-wcrocodiles-and-colleen.html

Great performances all the way 'round...

If you're wanting to hear more Colleen Green, check her bandcamp out, and
hope she's not packing a flute...http://colleengreen.bandcamp.com/

And this one...

Terry Malts - 2011-09-30 - Hemlock Tavern SF
http://www.atmyheels.com/2011/10/terry-malts-2011-09-30-hemlock-tavern.html

(There was an opening act, but they sucked HARD, so I'll spare you any
information or recordings about them...in fact, the Malts ruled so hard we
felt it was pointless to stay for the "headliner")

I've heard a preview copy of their latest album and it's incredible....so
good that Tom and I are compelled to catch them one more time tomorrow at
1-2-3-4 Go! Records in Oakland before they go out and tour...you have to
understand that Rule #1 for SF music fans is No Crossing The Bay, and we've
already broken it once for Thee Oh Sees (and will again for them later this
month)...

Next up on AMH...Wax Idols/Tamaryn/Fresh n' Onlys @GAMH...

--Sam