[Incubation] Veronica Falls Seattle 2012 (last year) upped to DIME

Steve Robinson zeus at zeus163.com
Sat Apr 6 17:38:47 PDT 2013

Thanks for posing this Sam. I just recently taped them again at the same venue. I was actually going more for the awesome Golden Grrrls who were one of the openers. If you read the Finest Kiss blog, there is a right up about the show. Veronica Falls was just not happy with the sound guy all night and couldn't let it go. I swear they mentioned it between every song. It got a little old after a while. We didn't get an encore either. I wasn't that disappointed since I was able to catch the earlier ferry home.

I caught Golden Grrrls the next night in the back of a vintage clothing store. I talked with them for about 20 minutes and they indicated that Veronica Falls was not happy with Seattle last night and the sound guy. It was really noticeable at the show the night before. Golden Grrrls were great and were as nice as could be.