[Incubation] Pylon + The Fresh and Only's - 2008-11-18 - The Independent SF

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Fri Mar 19 17:50:29 PDT 2021

All,

Just upped:
http://www.atmyheels.com/2008/11/pylon-fresh-and-onlys-2008-11-18.html

This concludes my 2008 shares, all of which should be posted now.

>From 2005-2007 I was very infrequently recording, but 2008 was the start of
my taping endeavors, which continued up until the start of the pandemic.

I'll try to more frequently announce any new sharings via this mail list,
which has actually been broken the past few years, and which I just
repaired.

If you don't want to be a part of it, you should be able to unsubscribe,
assuming the rusty gears of my mailman setup still amount to more than just
rotting parts.

Best,

--Sam