[Incubation] The Don (Sheluga) archives...

the happy one the at atmyheels.com
Sun Mar 21 16:26:59 PDT 2021

All,

Don recently contacted me, sharing quite a few of his NO Mk2/3 recordings
and his archive of his ever-accumulating masters....the first of which I've
gone through was
this trio of bands at Chestnut Cabaret in Philly, on 1992-09-26:

Bleach
Kingmaker
Kitchens of Distinction.

Taped by Don using Sony D6 and ECM-929LT mics....

Available for your listening pleasure here:

Bleach:
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZmiF2XZNGcyuGld2lmD9JaQky0cHFih9ngV

Kingmaker:
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZltDBXZ4p94eTcWaFyW16A4x9zueQ9kn2Jy

Kitchens Of Distinction:
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZAccBXZ5dD2IRjWSlmy13v4bF92D5T53QUV

(there may be a pt.2 with a few more tracks on some tape not yet
digitized)....

My Youtube channel has these featured as well....
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-sYNAgNlcvPl3X8T-3iSnw