[Incubation] Melted Toys / Craft Spells / Beach Fossils at Slim's show last night (gig review)

Steve Robinson zeus at zeus163.com
Fri May 6 20:50:21 PDT 2011

So jealous that you got to catch all those bands last night. I first heard of Melted Toys through our other other group and ordered their LP immediately. Very good songs on there.

Similar line-up tomorrow in Seattle except the wonderful Seapony will be opening. I have a ticket for the show, but it is looking like I may not be able to go. Our car broke down today. Which means instead of my wife driving to her history day group tomorrow, I have to drop her off in the morning and pick her up at 10. No way I'll be able to get to Seattle after that. She-oot. Just my luck.

Good thing I can live vicariously through you! Thanks!